EPIC CYCLING INC. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TRIP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Tours and rentals cancelled before 4pm, ten (10) days prior to the date of the tour will be fully refundable. Cancellations are accepted by telephone or email.
- No-shows or late arrivals are non-refundable.
- A re-booking fee of $25.00 per person will apply if your tour is changed, transferred or re-scheduled within ten (10) days prior to departure.
If you must cancel your reservation, your cancellation fee will be determined according to the policy outlined below. Exceptions to our cancellation policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather, terrorism, civil unrest or personal emergencies. There is no refund for arriving late or leaving a tour early.
If your group is not at the agreed pick-up location on time, you may miss your tour and no refund will be given. If you’re late, please call us at 604-626-5167 and let us know. A re-booking charge of $25.00 will apply if you need to reschedule or cancel your tour.
Each individual is responsible for her or his own safety. You should recognize that riding a bike on public roads can be hazardous and you must prepare adequately. You must wear a HELMET. It’s up to you to carry enough food and drink, clothing, medical supplies, repair kit, cell phone and anything else you may need to keep you safe.
- Your bike must be in good working order. If you arrive with a bike that an experienced member thinks is unsafe, you may be unable to join the group.
- Triathlon bars are very unsafe in a group setting and are not recommended.
- No Mountain or Hybrid bikes. Your bike must be road specific.
- Gears and brakes must be easily accessible from the drop bar position which is the most stable position on a bike.
- Wheels should be running true and tires should be in good condition and inflated appropriately.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Guests are required to agree to the Release of Liability, Assumption of All Risks, and a completed Personal Information form prior to tour departure. We are unable to allow guests to participate in any aspect of an Epic Cycling Inc. tour without a signed release form.
All Epic Cycling Inc. tours are guaranteed to run once four or more guests book, excepting only in cases of force majeure or the failure of third parties to honor their reservations, in which case all payments received to date will be refunded, which constitutes full settlement. Epic Cycling Inc., is not responsible for expenses that are incurred in preparation for any canceled tours, such as airline tickets, or for costs that are incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellations or illness.