The Epic Road Ride
In search of a challenge? You’ve found it in the South Okanagan with our Epic Road Ride. Plenty of climbing and back country roads, almost traffic free. This is the perfect ride if you like a faster pace, while still taking in the surrounding beauty and the pleasure of cycling. Let our fabulous guides show you how epic road riding can be with a fun challenge. Wineries will be expecting us so all you have to do is enjoy the ride, roll up to the vineyards, and enjoy. Start times, route and vineyards visited will vary depending on the time of the year.
- Distance: 80-120 kilometres;
- Duration: 4-6 hours including stops at wineries along the way;
- Start time: varies between 8:00 – 9:00 a.m depending on expected temperatures;
- Climbing: approximately 1000 metres;
- Pace: 26-32 km/hour (depending on elevation);
- Minimum number of riders: 4 per group;
- Maximum number of riders: limited to 12 with 1 leader per group ride;
- Food and wine samplings included;
- Support vehicle with water and snacks included;
The Peach -Lake Shore Drive OR Skaha Lake Park – cross streets are Cypress Street and Elm Avenue, in front of the pink Tickelberry’s ice cream shop at the far east side of the lake.
Once you purchase, we’ll send you a confirmation within 24 hours. Then 14 days prior to your ride, we’ll email you meeting point, start time, and anything else you need including maps and wineries. Questions? No problem. Contact Us.