The Epic Explorer Ride
In search of cycling bliss? We’ve found it in the quintessential roads of the Epic Explorer ride. This is the perfect ride if you like to go a little further at a slightly quicker pace but still take in the surrounding beauty and enjoy the pleasure of cycling. Let our awesome guides show you how heavenly riding can be with just the right amount of challenge. Wineries will be expecting us so all you have to do is enjoy the ride, roll up to the vineyards, and enjoy. Start times, route and wineries visited will vary depending on the time of the year.
Epic Explorer Ride Info
- Distance: 70-90 kilometres in length;
- Duration: 4-6 hours including stops at wineries along the way;
- Start time: varies between 8:00 – 9:00 a.m depending on expected temperatures;
- Climbing: no more than 700 metres per ride;
- Pace: 23-28 km/hour (depending on elevation);
- Minimum number of riders: 4 per group;
- Maximum number of riders: limited to 12 with 1 leader per group ride;
- Food and wine samplings included;
- Support vehicle with water and snacks included;
The Peach at Lake Shore Drive OR Skaha Lake Park – cross streets are Cypress Street and Elm Avenue, in front of the pink Tickelberry’s ice cream shop at the far east side of the lake.
Once you purchase, we’ll send you a confirmation within 24 hours. Then 14 days prior to your ride, we’ll email you meeting point, start time, and anything else you need including maps and wineries. Questions? Connect with us.