The Covert Farms Vineyard Dinner
This ride is not available right now, but check back for additional ride dates.
Covert Farms is one of the most renowned organic wineries in the south Okanagan valley. Wine lovers and farm fresh food fans, come experience the beauty and bounty atop a beautiful vista for your own farm to table journey of a lifetime.
- 1:30 pm meeting point at Skaha Lake Park;
- 2:00 pm departure;
- 3 hours of road cycling ending at the vineyard at Covert Farms Family Estate;
- Alfresco family style vineyard dinner with wine pairings;
- Return transportation for you and your bike to Skaha Lake Park;
- Support vehicle with water and snacks included in price;
- Awesome ride leaders.
Note: This is a family style dinner, not a buffet.
- ￼Aged cheddar corn bread
- Spring asparagus salad with chopped egg, kohlrabi slaw, pickled onions, toasted walnuts, goat cheese, truffle-honey vinaigrette
- Kale Caesar salad with herb croutons, grana Padano, roast garlic dressing
- Soba noodle salad with toasted nuts + seeds, cucumber + chard, pea shoots, ginger-chile cream dressing
- ‘Cubano’ braised pork cheeks, warm bacon + fennel relish
- Rosemary + lemon roasted Rossdown farms chicken drumstix, minted coriander yogurt
- Stewed rhubarb + apple crumble with spiced cream
- Upside down Cherry cornmeal cake
Once you purchase, we’ll send you a confirmation within 24 hours. Then 14 days prior to your ride, we’ll email you meeting point, start time, and anything else you need including maps and wineries.
Do you have a non riding partner?
Your partner is more than welcome to join us by meeting the group at Covert Farms after the ride! Purchase the ride and we’ll send you all the info you need to enjoy the day.
Want to purchase wine?
Covert Farms have beautiful wine to purchase. You’re welcome to purchase additional wine at your own expense after your wine pairings.